1. Domestic and international express transportation methods are different: the number of domestic courier companies, widely distributed, dense network, while the international courier companies are very few, common FEDEX, DHL, TNT and EMS.
2. Transportation cycle is different: international express delivery on international routes actually takes 1-2 days to arrive; taking into account the domestic customs clearance time, warehouse arrangements and the destination country customs clearance and delivery time, the signing of the receipt takes 3-5 working days. Note that customs clearance banks and distributors are closed on foreign holidays, so it is calculated by working days, not days.
3. Can be transported items are not the same: domestic courier as long as it is not dangerous goods / flammable and explosive goods, basically can be transported, and different items can be mixed in a parcel issued, but the international courier can not be, the international courier involves two countries of customs nuclear inspection and quarantine. There are many restricted items and embargoed items. Different categories of goods can not be mixed, must be packaged separately for customs clearance.
4. Billing is not the same: in the domestic courier is generally based on the actual weight of the billing weight, the international courier is generally used gross weight billing, but the international courier using the billing weight billing. Length(CM)*Width(CM)*Height(CM)÷ 5000=Weight(KG).
5. mailing list information is not the same: domestic express single fill in the general is to write the address, telephone, contact person and probably the name of the item can be; in the international express request to fill out the whole English, the package inside the product needs specific details; 6.
6. Packaging requirements are different: the general requirements of the international express delivery must be carton packaging, can not use wooden packaging / iron packaging / glass bottle packaging / plastic; and the inner packaging must be filled with full, the box can not swing inside the rattle. Domestic courier is mainly strong outer packaging, such as cardboard boxes, woven bags, wooden boxes, etc., basically couriers can accept.
7. Customs clearance and taxes are different: when entering the country, the international courier must truthfully declare the contents of the package to the destination country customs. Generally by the international express customs declaration. If there are taxes and fees, the courier first paid to the customs, and then the recipient or sender to pay the courier.